Saturday, September 24, 2005

iPaska site down...

I have been trying to figure out what is going on with Alli's site (as well as mine) for the last two days. Our hosting company (thus far) has been unresponsive to my requests for support.

Has anyone heard anything about anything?

I can't find any information on the internet. I have even contacted the datacenter that houses most of their equipment and they were extremely nice in responding, but had no answers for me, even saying that they themselves have not been able to get ahold of them.

I'm starting to worry a little bit and I may have to explore another hosting company very soon. For the site to be down for a little bit is one thing, but this has been more than 2 days now. Something needs to happen.

And quick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the asshat pulled his gear and seems to be trying to break all ties with the company after he somehow returns people's data and domains.

Anonymous said...

you can read about it here
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=576531&page=38&pp=15