Saturday, December 31, 2005

End of the Year Post

I haven't posted in what seems like forever.

So I had an awesome Christmas. My wife, who rules all, got me a beautiful black ipod nano. I am having so much fun with it, especially since I lost my ipod shuffle about 2 months ago.

It is so stinking small.

Our parents went way above and beyond what we ever thought. We got enough money so that we can tile our kitchen (can't wait for that) and I got 2 pairs of shoes. And I love me some shoes. My parents got me some custom Nikes (or gave me money to do so) and my brother gave me some retro sneaks. I also got Season 1 & 2 of Scrubs...can't wait to watch. Awesome show.

And now, our friends are here for the new year...good times. I have made a decision this year (similar to last year's new year's resolution) that I am going to read 2 books a month + 1 this year. This will go from Christmas to Christmas. I have the list and I've actually already read my first book, A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby. I've been waiting to read this for a while and I liked it a lot. More than How to be Good at least.

Next on the list is How to Lose Friends and Alienate People by Toby Young, a memior about the rise and fall of a British journalist on the New York and Hollywood social scene while he worked as a contributing editor to Vanity Fair. I'm about 1/3 of the way through it and it is pretty funny. I'll be blogging all my books so stay tuned.

Happy New Year and all that. Good times.

No comments: