Monday, November 14, 2005

WITFV14: Technology

I feel a little like Kip with this post.



*singing*
I...love technology. But not as much as you, you see. Still, I love technology....

I've already lauded the praises of my computer and my ipod. But I'm going to need to devote another post to the genius that is...TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a gadget geek. I got it from my dad...it's not just because of my generation. Each new thing that comes out, I want to try it, to have it. I don't really know why...I just have an appreciation for things that make life a little easier (although do they really do that, or are they just really cool?).

Scott Adams in his Dilbert Blog had a funny post about this the other day. I won't even try to summarize because I'm not nearly as funny as that guy, but I will say this:

I like software.
I like hardware.
I like to upgrade things that don't really need upgrading. I think

No comments: