Thursday, October 21, 2004

What I did today


This is what I did on my day off today. I moved dirt. A lot of it. My day consisted of a shovel, a wheelbarrow, and some dirt.

It was made even more fun by the constant drizzle that we've had in KC for the past several days. Good times. Makes moving dirt lots easier when it turns into mud. Not slick at all.

At least I had my iPod to keep me company on this dreary day. It made that hard work a lot easier. But I'll tell you what...my back...didn't really appreciate the whole "hard work" thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Been there. Except I thought it would be better if I tried many bags of dirt instead of a big pile. Lifting 35 bags of dirt out of the trunk is not a whole lot better than moving it around in a wheelbarrow. At least I didn't have rain (it's been the same weather here in DC). But I also didn't have an iPod, and now my car speakers buzz from turning them up too loud. :-(